Aetna offers GlobalFit program for Penn State Employees and Dependents
Aetna, Penn State's medical benefits vendor, is offering a valuable resource called GlobalFit to all Penn State employees and their dependents enrolled in medical benefits. GlobalFit provides members the option to choose from a variety of discounts on gym/health memberships, products, technology, and at-home fitness programs.
Some of the advantages of the GlobalFit program include:
- Exclusive membership discounts
- Virtual fitness options
- Wearable technologies
- Discounts on top brands
- Special rates on vitamins, supplements, and other healthy food products
- Variety of meal plans
- Weight loss program options
- Resources to support your wellness journey
- Healthy coaching programs
Energize and Explore:
- Access to programs and products for everyday living
- Latest deals on travel, vacations and entertainment
- Exclusive pricing on spas, concert tickets, electronics, restaurants and more
Interested in enrolling? It's easy!
1. Register at https:/www.globalfit.com/fitness
2. Enter your zip code to find gyms near you who participate with GlobalFit.
3. Sign up. (Some gyms require a one-time activation fee.)
Don’t see your gym listed?
If your gym isn’t listed, advise the owner/manager to consider joining. They may contact GlobalFit at 800-298-7800 and the GlobalFit club team will work on adding them to the network. You also may want to continue to check the GlobalFit website periodically, as they are always adding clubs to the network.
Founded in Philadelphia in 1992, GlobalFit proves wellness solutions for employers and insurers nationwide. With more than 25 years in the wellness space, GlobalFit aims to provide solutions to accelerate wellness program engage