Onboarding Across the Commonwealth
Penn State is one university, geographically distributed, with twenty-four campuses across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The New Employee Center staff is here to serve all new hires. Much of the material covered on this site applies to all employees regardless of location; however, we rely on Onboarding Partners at each campus to assist with the pieces of the onboarding process that must be completed in-person. Please select your campus location for the onboarding name and contact information. New employees will receive an email with onboaring contact information.
Prior to your onboarding session:
- Ensure you have completed the Prior to Day 1 Checklist.
During your onboarding session, you will:
- Complete remaining employment paperwork.
- Receive your Penn State ID card (if applicable).
- Receive a temporary parking permit (if applicable).
Please come prepared to your onboarding session with:
- Employment Eligibility Documents - must be original document and not expired.
- Bank Account Information for Direct Deposit - a void check and/or bank account and routing number.
Visit the Penn State Campuses page to learn more about each campus.