2019 Benefits Information
For employees who've elected Penn State benefits, you should expect to receive information regarding your 2019 benefits in the coming month.
Prior to 1/1/19:
- If you've switched medical plans, you will receive a new medical nad prescription ID card.
- If you're new to the PPO Savings Plan, you will receive an HSA welcome kit, along with your HSA debit card from HealthEquity.
- If you enrolled in the Health Care or Dependent Care FSA, you will receive a welcome kit and debit card from HealthEquity.
- New vision ID cards and welcome kits will be sent from EyeMed.
- If you've newly elected dental coverage, an ID will be sent to you. Replacement cards can be obtained by contacting United Concordia.
Employees who have become eligible through the Affordable Care Act (ACA) as of January 1, 2019 will receive Aetna and CVS Caremark ID cards in mid-to-late January. If you were eligible under ACA in 2018 and are also eligible in 2019, you will also receive new ID cards from Aetna and CVS Caremark in mid-to-late January 2019.
If you have any questions, contact the appropriate vendor below:
CVS Caremark: 1-844-462-0203
United Concordia: 1-800-423-8217