2020 Flu Vaccine Clinics
Register for your flu vaccine today!
Penn State, in partnership with Health Advocate, will provide flu vaccine clinics throughout the Commonwealth using a three-pronged approach:
Employees who are members of Penn State's health care plan, as in the past, can receive a vaccine at any network pharmacy or at their primary care physician’s office using their insurance card.
In addition, all employees (full-time, part-time, etc.) and all eligible spouses (covered under a Penn State health care plan) can utilize drive-thru clinics which will be held at most campuses. Clinics will be held in October.
Finally, employees can also request a voucher to receive a vaccine at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Rite Aid, and Safeway pharmacies where available. Employees do not need to be members of Penn State’s health care plan to receive a voucher. To sign up for the drive-thru flu vaccine or to request a voucher:
- Log-in or, for first time users, register at HealthAdvocate.com/PSU.
- Click on the white button on the right side entitled “Schedule a Flu Shot”.
- Choose Schedule Your Appointment.
- Select your site, service, date, & time. Click Submit.
- If you are unable to attend a clinic, please scroll down and click on one of the listed pharmacies to download a voucher.
You’ll receive an email to confirm your appointment and add it to your calendar.
To call and request a voucher, sign up for the drive-thru flu vaccine, or for any other questions, contact Health Advocate at 800.970.1263