HR moves into 331 Building in Innovation Park
After many years in the James M. Elliott Building, Penn State Human Resources is now located in the HR Shared Services Center in the 331 Building in Innovation Park.
The HR Shared Services Center also houses the following spaces:
- New Employee Center: A one-stop location for new employee onboarding.
- Welcome Center: A general HR reception area.
HR teams located in the HR Shared Services Center include:
- Benefits and Absence Management
- Compensation and Classification
- Data and Onboarding
- HR Communications
- HR Information Technology
- HR Services
- Labor and Employee Relations
- Records Management
- Recruiting and Sourcing (Part-time)
- Talent Acquisition (Full-time)
- Talent, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Talent Management
Additionally, HR Strategic Partners and HR Consultants are located regionally to serve the campuses and across the University Park campus within colleges and units.