WHAT IS WW?
WW's purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. For people, families, communities, the world, for everyone. We will always have the best weight-loss program on the planet, and now we’re putting our decades of experience in behavior change to work for an even greater mission. We are becoming the world’s partner in wellness. No matter what your goal is—to lose weight, eat healthier, move more, develop a more positive mindset, or all of the above—we will bring you science-based solutions that fit into your life.
WHY IS PENN STATE PARTNERING WITH WW?
Penn State has partnered with WW to bring you a program that gives you real-life solutions to get healthier, all at a special price.
IF I REGISTER FOR WW, WILL MY MEMBERSHIP AND WEIGHT INFORMATION BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL?
Yes, it will. Although Penn State will receive information about the total membership's weight loss, it will not receive any individual or personally identifiable information.
WHAT ARE THE WW OFFERINGS THROUGH PENN STATE?
- Digital + Workshops
WHO CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE WW OFFERINGS THROUGH PENN STATE?
All full-time employees are eligible to participate. Workshops are not available in some areas in the U.S. To find out if the county you reside in is a participating area, please visit: http://wwfranchisecountylist.com. To become a WW member, you must be: at least 18 years old, not pregnant, and not have an active medical diagnosis of bulimia nervosa or anorexia nervosa.
WHAT IS THE COST OF THE WW OFFERINGS THROUGH PENN STATE?
Offering 1: Digital: $8.48 per month
Offering 2: Digital + Workshops: $19.11 per month
State taxes will be added where applicable. You will be charged the listed prices each month until you cancel your membership or if you are no longer eligible for the company subsidy.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THE WW OFFERINGS THROUGH PENN STATE?
- You can purchase either of these offerings at https://wellness.weightwatchers.com with Employer ID: 60327 to receive a special price and subsidy.
- For assistance, call 866-204-2885 (Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. ET; Saturday 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET).
- If you have any questions, you may also email [email protected].
- If you are a current WW member, you can still take advantage of the discounted pricing and subsidy. Please call WW at 1-866-237-6032 (Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. ET; Saturday 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET) for assistance with getting your membership switched to the Penn State special pricing.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY WW MEMBERSHIP?
- WWs cancellation process is hassle-free.
- You can easily cancel your Digital or Digital + Workshops membership on our website.
- Simply log in to your account, go to “Settings,” and then go to “Account” to view your cancellation options.
- If you would like assistance with cancelling your account, you can call 866-204-2885.
- If you have already been billed for your next month, call 866-204-2885 to receive a full refund for the upcoming month.
- Please note that you will not receive a refund for the month in which you cancel, except as provided in the Cancellation Policy.