Penn State, in partnership with LinkedIn Learning and Skillsoft, offer a large library of online courses for our employees to explore. The Talent Management team has put together a library of playlists on popular business and soft skills topics. Each playlist contains courses, videos, and eBooks relevant to the topic and available in the Learning Resource Network (LRN).
- Be sure to follow the playlist you’ve chosen by clicking the blue ‘follow button’ at the top right of your screen once you are logged into the playlist.
- Following a playlist ensures you receive updates when new content is added by the Talent Management team and adds it to your ‘playlist library’
- To locate your personal library of saved playlists, log into the LRN and click on the ‘Learning’ Tab at the top of the screen and choose playlists and choose the “Followed” tab.
- Playlist items can be completed at your own pace, in any order, at any time
- Once you’ve completed an online course from the playlist, it will be marked as complete and also appear on your transcript
- Overall playlist completion does not appear on your transcript
- Videos, books/summaries, and articles will also not appear as completed in the playlist or on your transcript