Medical Treatment

The injured worker must choose a Health Care Provider Panel participant for the first 90 days of treatment in order to ensure that the University will pay for medical treatment. For Penn State Extension employees ONLY, see Penn State Extension Employee Panels.

Emergency Medical Treatment

If the injury results in an immediate medical emergency, initial medical assistance may be obtained from the nearest hospital. However, follow-up care must be from a Health Care Provider Panel participant.