Since 2013, HR Talent Management has delivered in-depth programs focused on the development of supervisors, managers, leaders and administrative professionals at Penn State. Specifically,
Excellence in Management (EIM)
The Supervision Series Levels 1 and 2 (TSS)
Penn State Emerging Leaders (PSEL)
Administrative Professional Series Levels 1 and 2 (APS)
Effective January 2021, HR Talent Management is undertaking a comprehensive review and update of three of these programs to ensure they meet the needs of the Penn State community. Excellence in Management, The Supervision Series and Penn State Emerging Leaders will not be offered in 2021. The Administrative Professional Series will continue.
Our guiding principles for this program revitalization effort are to ensure we deliver:
- Access to programs regardless of geographic location
- Adaptable programming that fits a range of work schedules and learning styles
- Learning and development activity available in real time – no long waitlists
- Relevant content that aligns with University strategy, values and competencies
- A strong value proposition where program completion supports career development
To learn more about alternative training opportunities for Supervisors, please select “Supervision Essentials” below.
Questions about HR Talent Management programs and services should be submitted via an inquiry. Select “Talent Management/Workplace Learning” as the topic.