As a result of your divorce or end of your same sex domestic partnership, there are a variety of changes you may need to consider.   

Name/Address Changes

Most name or address changes can be completed in Workday.

Benefit Changes

You may need to enroll in a University sponsored medical, vision, or dental plan. If you are already enrolled in one of these plans, you may need to remove dependents from your plan. You may also want to change your life insurance and/or pension beneficiary and you may want to change your participation in, or deductions for, flexible spending accounts.  Some benefits require that you make changes within 31 days of the event to avoid waiting periods for coverage.  

Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

The EAP is available to provide free and confidential counseling on a wide-variety of topics to help you adjust to life changes.