Penn State is pleased to announce its partnership with WeightWatchers (WW). WW offers flexible solutions to help our employees reach their weight-loss goals. The University is committed to helping our employees reach their wellness goals—eat healthier, move more, develop a more positive mindset, lose weight, or all of the above.
Join WW and you will get access to many exciting features.
A food plan made for you, over 200 foods you don't need to track, meal-planning tools, and over 12,000 delicious recipes.
Exclusive mindset content through Breethe and 5-Minute Coaching audio sessions
24/7 support - find a sense of belonging and always-on support with expert coaches and fellow members at in-person or virtual Workshops.
All full-time Penn State employees are eligible to participate in this program at a substantial discount. WW offers two unique program options:
If you have any questions or need assistance about your membership, please contact WW Customer Service directly at 1-866-204-2885. For all other inquiries, please contact HR Services at 814-865-1473.
Before you begin, you will need the following information:
Your 9-digit Penn State ID number
Penn State's Company ID: 60327
Step 1: Go to https://www.ww.com/psu
Step 2: Select "JOIN NOW"
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS WeightWatchers?
WW's purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. For people, families, communities, the world, for everyone. WeightWatchers uses the latest research, advanced nutrition, and expert coaching to deliver a truly livable program that helps you build healthy habits while reaching your wellness goals. No matter what your goal is—to lose weight, eat healthier, move more, develop a more positive mindset, or all of the above—we will bring you science-based solutions that fit into your life.
WHY IS PENN STATE PARTNERING WITH WeightWatchers?
Penn State has partnered with WW to bring you a program that gives you real-life solutions to get healthier, all at a special price.
IF I REGISTER FOR WW, WILL MY MEMBERSHIP AND WEIGHT INFORMATION BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL?
Yes, it will. Although Penn State will receive information about the total membership's weight loss, it will not receive any individual or personally identifiable information.
WHAT ARE THE WeightWatchers OFFERINGS THROUGH PENN STATE?
WHO CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE WeightWatchers OFFERINGS THROUGH PENN STATE?
All full-time employees are eligible to participate. Workshops are not available in some areas in the U.S. To find out if the county you reside in is a participating area, please visit: http://wwfranchisecountylist.com. To become a WW member, you must be: at least 18 years old, not pregnant, and not have an active medical diagnosis of bulimia nervosa or anorexia nervosa.
WHAT IS THE COST OF THE WeightWatchers OFFERINGS THROUGH PENN STATE?
Offering 1: Core: $8.48 per month
Offering 2: Premium: $19.11 per month
State taxes will be added where applicable. You will be charged the listed prices each month until you cancel your membership or if you are no longer eligible for the company subsidy.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THE WeightWatchers OFFERINGS THROUGH PENN STATE?
- You can purchase either of these offerings at https://ww.com/psu with Employer ID: 60327 to receive a special price and subsidy.
- For assistance, call 866-204-2885 (Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. ET; Saturday 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET).
- If you have any questions, you may also email [email protected].
- If you are a current WW member, you can still take advantage of the discounted pricing and subsidy. Please call WW at 1-866-204-2885 (Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. ET; Saturday 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET) for assistance with getting your membership switched to the Penn State special pricing.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY WeightWatchers MEMBERSHIP?
- WeightWatchers cancellation process is hassle-free.
- You can easily cancel your Corel or Premium membership on the WW app or a ww.com.
- Simply log in to your account, go to “Settings,” and then go to “Account” to view your cancellation options.
- If you would like assistance with cancelling your account, you can call 866-204-2885.
- If you have already been billed for your next month, call 866-204-2885 to receive a full refund for the upcoming month.
- Please note that you will not receive a refund for the month in which you cancel, except as provided in the Cancellation Policy.