Registration for the Interest List
To be considered for the APS program(s), you must place yourself on the interest list in the LRN. Seats in upcoming APS programs are offered based on the date you placed yourself on the interest list. The maximum capacity in the program is 35. We will begin offering seats to folks on the interest list a month or so before the start of the next program offering. We will send emails, in date order, to those on the list that include the schedule. You will have several days to reply to the email so that you can check with your supervisor and confirm your availability for the sessions on the schedule. Once you confirm that you are available, you will be registered for the program in the LRN.
To be placed on the interest list for the certificate programs, follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Learning Resource Network (LRN) as a faculty/staff member - http://lrn.psu.edu/
- Login using your WebAccess credentials
- Once logged into LRN, *enter the name of the program you want to complete in the search bar in the top right corner or in the Search for training
- Choose the event
- You need to scroll toward the bottom of the page and click on Notify Me
- Click in the Select a Location or check the box Notify me when sessions are scheduled at any location
- Click Submit and place yourself on the interest list
*APS1 LRN Program Title: IDP: Administrative Professional Series - Level 1
*APS2 LRN Program Title: IDP: Administrative Professional Series -- Level 2