please visit and LIKE us on Facebook!
University Staff Advisory Council of the Pennsylvania State University
The application period
for 2018-19 USAC membership
Please use the link below to access the application form.
The deadline for applications is March 31, 2018.
The three-year appointment begins in July 2018.
The University Staff Advisory Council is a great way for staff at all Penn State campus locations to get involved and serve fellow staff members. Appointed USAC members have voting responsibilities and serve three-year terms, beginning July 1. Monthly council meetings typically occur during normal University hours, last approximately two hours, and are considered University business. For questions about the application or membership, contact the membership committee chair, John Ilie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Full-time staff employees (non-bargaining unit) are eligible to apply
- Council Advisor approves member appointments based on Committee recommendations
- The Council consists of 20 to 30 staff members (exempt and nonexempt)
- Appointments include a diverse representation of staff from a variety of units and locations
- Term of office (voting position) is three years
One member shall serve as liaison from these organizations for a one-year period in a non-voting role:
- Commission for Women
- Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity
- Commission on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Equity