Reporting an Injury
An injured worker may not complete their own injury report. Please consult your supervisor for information regarding the proper reporting procedures for your area. You may also contact our office if you need assistance reporting an injury. Employees with reporting access may also call the reporting line with Claim Capture if there is a technical issue with reporting the injury online. The Penn State reporting number is 877-219-7738.
- Report an Injury: Claim Capture Login - (Need to use Internet Explorer)
- Claim Capture User Guide
- Claim Capture System Requirements
- KeyScripts Temporary Card
The injured worker must choose a Health Care Provider Panel participant for the first 90 days of treatment in order to ensure that the University will pay for medical treatment. For Penn State Extension employees ONLY, see Penn State Extension Employee Panels.
Emergency Medical Treatment
If the injury results in an immediate medical emergency, initial medical assistance may be obtained from the nearest hospital. However, follow-up care must be from a Health Care Provider Panel participant.
- Workers' Compensation Signature Packet
- Incident Investigation Form
- Workers' Compensation Insurance Information (LIBC-500)